Windows 7 default logon screen background can be changed to any image of your choice.
You can change logon screen background manually by editing registry but it is not recommended for beginners ,takes more time and you can always get it wrong.
Windows 7 Logon Background Changer
- Download Windows 7 Logon Background Changer .
- Extract the downloaded file and run Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe (as Administrator)
- Click “Choose a Folder” and select a folder containing image that you want to set as background.
- Select image and click “Apply”.
Tweaks.com Logon Changer for Windows 7
- Download Tweaks.com Logon Changer for Windows 7
- Extract the downloaded file and run TweaksLogon.exe
- Click “Change Logon Screen” and select the image you want to set as Background ( It will automatically resize if size exceeds the limit)
- If you want to Change Logon Screen each day/ each logon then download http://www.lukepaynesoftware.com/lsrotator/